Did you know?
The Lowcountry’s favorite place to shop for gently used, name brand children’s clothing (newborn – size 10), toys and baby items.
- Angels and Rascals has a dedicated play area to keep your kiddos occupied for a stress free shopping experience.
- Angels and Rascals buys outright! You don’t have to wait for your items to sell to get paid! AND your cash offer is always worth 20% more in store credit!
- Angels and Rascals puts hundreds of new items out EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. So you’ll find a whole new store each time you shop.
- All of our items markdown automatically according to the date…All markdowns are printed clearly on the tags.
- Angels and Rascals was voted THE BEST…Children’s Clothing Store by “Moultrie News” readers in 2013, and in the top 3 in 3 categories – Best Children’s Clothing, Best Consignment, & Best Baby Goods – by “Mount Pleasant Magazine” readers!
Children’s Clothing & Accessories
Toys & New Gift Items
Sell Us Your Items
We will not be accepting ANY Drop off’s:
Thursday 11/15 – Saturday 11/24
We will resume accepting Fall/Winter items
Monday 11/19 10AM – 5PM
Tuesday 11/20 10AM – 2PM
Wednesday 11/21 CLOSED
Thanksgiving Day CLOSED
Friday 11/23 CLOSED
Saturday 11/24 CLOSED
Please help us expedite processing time by reviewing our guidelines for preparing your items for drop off prior to bringing your items in. Thank you!!!
You may bring in up to 1 laundry basket sized container of freshly laundered items in most anytime. We will inspect your items and contact you within 3-5 business days.
Angels and Rascals Buys Your Items Outright (BOR)
We will let you know what we can offer you for your items. Upon acceptance of our offer you may take that amount in cash or opt to receive a gift card for 20% more than your offer. For example if your cash offer is $20.00, you may take $20.00 in cash or a gift card for $24.00! BOR offers are based on a percentage of what we hope to sell the item for. Each item receives 20-40% with higher priced items receiving higher percentages
Please review the simple guidelines in the “Preparing your items Checklist” at right, as this is your key to making the most money!
(newborn – size 10):
❑ All Children’s clothing should be freshly laundered & laid flat in a rectangular laundry basket or storage bin.
❑ WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHILDREN’S CLOTHING ITEMS IN BAGS OR ON HANGERS.
❑ As you lay your items flat, please button & snap everything & remove items that:
• Are ripped or torn or have holes
• Are missing buttons
• Smell like smoke or have pet hair
• Are more than 3 years old
• Are on our list of brands we don’t accept
• Are not seasonally appropriate
• Are size 12 or larger
• Are starting to pill or look faded
• You wouldn’t buy when shopping resale
• Are excessively wrinkled
❑ SHOES must be clean and in like-new condition. Shoes with dirty footprints in them do not sell. Please be sure to check the bottom for dirt or poo. You may put your shoes in a bag if you would like
This list of Brands We LOVE and Items in HIGH Demand and Brands/Items We Do Not Sell to help guide your decision-making process.
• Bailey Boys
• Crew Cuts
• Baby Gap/Gap Kids
• Hannah Anderson
• Janie & Jack
• Kelly’s Kids
• Kissy Kissy
• Lilly Pulitzer
• Mini Boden
• Ralph Lauren
• Rags Land
• Shrimp and Grits
• Vineyard Vines
• And MANY more!
• Athletic Works
• BT Kids
• Child of Mine
• Disney Babies
• Faded Glory
• Genuine Kids by Osh Kosh
• Health Tex
• Jumping Beans
• J Khaki
• Just One Year
• Koala Kids/Koala Baby
• Osh Kosh
• Route 66
• Starting Out
• TKS Basics
• Vitamin Baby
• Wonder Kids
• Bumbos w. straps
• Baby Bjorn infant carriers
• Ergo baby carriers
• Baby K’Tan and Moby baby wraps
• DVD’s (Rated PG or below)
• Tap & Ballet Shoes
• Soccer Cleats (please clean bottoms!)
Baby Equipment as space allows (please call before bringing large items)
• Breast Pumps
• Baby Bathtubs
• Bottles/Sippy Cups
• Car Seats
• Stuffed Animals
• Items that are more than 4 years old
• Anything that is dirty, missing parts or has been recalled.